Order of the Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order of the Phoenix

Voldamort has retunred, and the Order of the Phoenix is back protecting the innocent. Which side are you on.... Evil or Good

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Admin’s
EXTRAS :: An Uglies RPG Carrie_Underwood_tn Marie MalfoyEXTRAS :: An Uglies RPG Kate-beckinsale-11174 Isabella Black,EXTRAS :: An Uglies RPG Jensen-ackles-20051018-78741_V96Danial Valentine
Latest topics
» Hang out at the lake (open)
EXTRAS :: An Uglies RPG EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:32 am by

» Getting to know Rebekah
EXTRAS :: An Uglies RPG EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:39 pm by

» Rebekah's Flat
EXTRAS :: An Uglies RPG EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:18 pm by

» Gryffindor Tryouts
EXTRAS :: An Uglies RPG EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:51 pm by

» Daniel M. Valantine Photo Album
EXTRAS :: An Uglies RPG EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:25 pm by

» Daniel M. Valantine will be quite
EXTRAS :: An Uglies RPG EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:06 am by

» Potters Army
EXTRAS :: An Uglies RPG EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:46 pm by

» Ann's album
EXTRAS :: An Uglies RPG EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:56 pm by

» First mugglestudies class
EXTRAS :: An Uglies RPG EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:37 pm by

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Top posters
Rebekah Potter
EXTRAS :: An Uglies RPG I_vote_lcapEXTRAS :: An Uglies RPG I_voting_barEXTRAS :: An Uglies RPG I_vote_rcap 
Marie Malfoy
EXTRAS :: An Uglies RPG I_vote_lcapEXTRAS :: An Uglies RPG I_voting_barEXTRAS :: An Uglies RPG I_vote_rcap 
Ann Granger
Isabella Black
Daniel M. Valantine
Laura Tyson

EXTRAS :: An Uglies RPG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Isabella Black

Isabella Black

School ID
House: Gryffindor

EXTRAS :: An Uglies RPG Empty
PostSubject: EXTRAS :: An Uglies RPG   EXTRAS :: An Uglies RPG EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:02 pm

This Uglies RPG takes place in the end of Extras (the last novel in Scott Weasterfeilds Uglies Series). You can choose from canon characters or create your own. This is the most completed Uglies RPG around (trust me, I've checked).

A oil plague swept through our world so many years ago distroying everything in it's path. Only a few people survived, they formed clans and eventually connected with eachother. The only thing they agreed on? The world must not be distroyed again. There were studies that showed that pretty people got into less fights, caused less truble, and were better behaved. The goverments created an operation that made everyone stunningly beautiful when they turned 16. These pretty people were no better than the normal ones. But EVERYONE wanted the operation. Soon the city created another theory. They secretly perpusly gave thses people brain damage during the oporation so they could be more easyly controled. This owrked for a long time. Pretties were stupid, lazy, and only wanted to go to parties. Everyone wanted to be one, this included 15 year old Tally Youndblood. Tally's best friend is made pretty and Tally has no one in Uglyville for her. Then Tally meets Shay and they head to the smoke, an all ugly village who are rebelling agenst the city. From there Tally take down the goverment from within and changes the world. Now weve reached the world we are in; the world of Extras.

People have freedom, and with freedom comes some things that were better untutched.

extrasuglies.forumotion.com
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschoolformag.darkbb.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Order of the Phoenix :: Out of Character :: Advertising-
Jump to: