Order of the Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order of the Phoenix

Voldamort has retunred, and the Order of the Phoenix is back protecting the innocent. Which side are you on.... Evil or Good

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Admin’s
The Rules-(Read befor posting) Carrie_Underwood_tn Marie MalfoyThe Rules-(Read befor posting) Kate-beckinsale-11174 Isabella Black,The Rules-(Read befor posting) Jensen-ackles-20051018-78741_V96Danial Valentine
Latest topics
» Hang out at the lake (open)
The Rules-(Read befor posting) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:32 am by

» Getting to know Rebekah
The Rules-(Read befor posting) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:39 pm by

» Rebekah's Flat
The Rules-(Read befor posting) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:18 pm by

» Gryffindor Tryouts
The Rules-(Read befor posting) EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:51 pm by

» Daniel M. Valantine Photo Album
The Rules-(Read befor posting) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:25 pm by

» Daniel M. Valantine will be quite
The Rules-(Read befor posting) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:06 am by

» Potters Army
The Rules-(Read befor posting) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:46 pm by

» Ann's album
The Rules-(Read befor posting) EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:56 pm by

» First mugglestudies class
The Rules-(Read befor posting) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:37 pm by

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Top posters
Rebekah Potter
The Rules-(Read befor posting) I_vote_lcapThe Rules-(Read befor posting) I_voting_barThe Rules-(Read befor posting) I_vote_rcap 
Marie Malfoy
The Rules-(Read befor posting) I_vote_lcapThe Rules-(Read befor posting) I_voting_barThe Rules-(Read befor posting) I_vote_rcap 
Ann Granger
Isabella Black
Daniel M. Valantine
Laura Tyson

The Rules-(Read befor posting)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marie Malfoy
Admin
Marie Malfoy

School ID
House: Graduated

The Rules-(Read befor posting) Empty
PostSubject: The Rules-(Read befor posting)   The Rules-(Read befor posting) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:23 pm

Ok Guys, let go on with the Rules, shall we?

Please register with your first and last name, not a screen name thanks!

If you are register with a screen name, I suggest you to go to your profile and fix it. Also please don’t use a canon name, we have a lot of Potter’s, Riddles, Lupins, Malfoy’s here. So if you want to sign up for a canon then you must be active to have it.

If you haven’t posted your application within 3 week since you join, your account will be deleted with no warning. If you need help, please get an admin to help you around the site.

Death to Mary Sue and Gary Stu of who ever they are….
Prefect ed… WAKE UP! The world is not prefect! There is no such of thing, we all make mistakes all the time, that is the real world.

No one can be bought back from the dead for sure, but please, please, talk to an admin about your character dying in role play because we must know first before you do it.

No first or second person in role play, third person only, love it! If you don’t know what this is, ask around or any admin who will be on and be gladly to help you.

Muggle devices are permitted around Hogwarts, not in class or detention.

Don’t go into the Forbidden Forest! (You can without a professor but you will get detention if caught) XD!

Fighting? BIG N…..O….. Detention from our lovely Headmistress or Deputy Headmistress.

If you got a problem with another member, talk to one of the admin’s and we will sort it out for once and all.

No name calling or other stuff that is rude or foul mouths.

Only Professors can give and take points.

Spam? NEVER DO THAT! OR YOU BE BANNED FROM THE SITE FOR 3 DAYS. We don’t want to clean up your mess, remember to edit…. XD…

Only Graduated Students can be Professors for Hogwarts.

God Mode - that is freaking stupid to do, have permission from the character first! No warning!

Look, if you are rude about our admins around here, you will be banned or deleted from this site, we do not want people saying anything rude.

The site is rated PG-13 due to our youngest member on the site, if it going too Mature in your topic, please put in rated R please, so people can stay out of it as they wished. Couples can sign up for Couples spot for private role play. XD

When you start role playing with someone, it like a plot and don't leave them hanging like they don't know why you won't reply or talk to them, you and who ever you are rping with should at least talk of what they want to rp and be able to know what will happen.

Even if you are busy with school or other stuff, please at least leave a message of absent in the absent topic so no one can worried about you gone or missing. The Site Password is: Pretty Kitty. Which is a rule from above but no one seems to follow it yet.

Do not pass other site links in PM, because you will be banned or worse.
Back to top Go down
https://orderoftheohinx.darkbb.com

The Rules-(Read befor posting)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Order of the Phoenix :: Rules :: Rules-
Jump to: