Order of the Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order of the Phoenix

Voldamort has retunred, and the Order of the Phoenix is back protecting the innocent. Which side are you on.... Evil or Good

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Admin’s
Hang out at the lake (open) - Page 2 Carrie_Underwood_tn Marie MalfoyHang out at the lake (open) - Page 2 Kate-beckinsale-11174 Isabella Black,Hang out at the lake (open) - Page 2 Jensen-ackles-20051018-78741_V96Danial Valentine
Latest topics
» Hang out at the lake (open)
Hang out at the lake (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:32 am by

» Getting to know Rebekah
Hang out at the lake (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:39 pm by

» Rebekah's Flat
Hang out at the lake (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:18 pm by

» Gryffindor Tryouts
Hang out at the lake (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:51 pm by

» Daniel M. Valantine Photo Album
Hang out at the lake (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:25 pm by

» Daniel M. Valantine will be quite
Hang out at the lake (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:06 am by

» Potters Army
Hang out at the lake (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:46 pm by

» Ann's album
Hang out at the lake (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:56 pm by

» First mugglestudies class
Hang out at the lake (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:37 pm by

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Top posters
Rebekah Potter
Hang out at the lake (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHang out at the lake (open) - Page 2 I_voting_barHang out at the lake (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Marie Malfoy
Hang out at the lake (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHang out at the lake (open) - Page 2 I_voting_barHang out at the lake (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ann Granger
Isabella Black
Daniel M. Valantine
Laura Tyson

Hang out at the lake (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

Hang out at the lake (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hang out at the lake (open)   Hang out at the lake (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:44 am

"Thanks" Daniel smiled back at her, placing his hand on her cheek and carressed it in his hand while shushing her hair with his other hand.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID
House: Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Hang out at the lake (open)   Hang out at the lake (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 2:42 pm

Rebekah closed her eyes and breathed slowly as he did so. After a few moments she opened her eyes and her gaze met his. She knew this felt so right, but she couldn't help but feel that it could be her demise.
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

PostSubject: Re: Hang out at the lake (open)   Hang out at the lake (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:48 pm

Daniel gaze into her eyes, they were beautiful and made him feel like everything around him had all muted out, that she was the only thing there that he could hear or see. "So, beautiful," he muttered and felt his lips twitched into a smile, tempting to kiss her now, right here. Her lips, they, they looked tasty,beautiful and healthy. "So, perfect," he continued, in a quite, musical voice.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: Hang out at the lake (open)   Hang out at the lake (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:11 am

Rebekah took a soft breathe while listening to his every word, she couldn't help but love the way his voice was soft and musical. She tilted her head as he muttered "so perfect", she could only agree that he seemed perfect to her. She moved slightly closer to him, waiting to see how he would react.
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

PostSubject: Re: Hang out at the lake (open)   Hang out at the lake (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:46 pm

As she moved closer, his lips twitched but still kept that smile from washing away from his face. Daniel moved in closely but slowly and in every few second he moved in slightly closer to her. His heart thumped against his chest. Then all of a sudden their lips finally met each other and Daniel started to kiss her with fiery passion, his lips overlapping hers while her overlapped his. He was loving every moment of this.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: Hang out at the lake (open)   Hang out at the lake (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:35 pm

Rebekah kissed him back with both intensity and passion. She began to lose herself in the kiss, while she enjoyed every moment of the kiss. Everything seemed to disappear around her and the only thing there was him. She placed her hand on his shoulder to balance herself as she moved once again slightly close to him while kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

PostSubject: Re: Hang out at the lake (open)   Hang out at the lake (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:33 am

Daniel kissed her back, again with fiery passion. Then he felt her hand on his shoulder and felt his temperature dropped, he suddenly shuddered and placed his hand on her waist and brought her closer. He forgot to breath so kissing her - full on mouth had prevented any air from coming through, then he gasped and pulled away slightly, then finally he pulled away completly. "Sorry," he said, wiping the saliva on his lips and looked around a bit. Thank god no one was around.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: Hang out at the lake (open)   Hang out at the lake (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:32 am

"Trust me, it's okay." She said taking a quick breath and kissed him again gently, she knew she had lost her self control.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hang out at the lake (open)   Hang out at the lake (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hang out at the lake (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2