Order of the Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order of the Phoenix

Voldamort has retunred, and the Order of the Phoenix is back protecting the innocent. Which side are you on.... Evil or Good

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Admin’s
Gryffindor Tryouts - Page 2 Carrie_Underwood_tn Marie MalfoyGryffindor Tryouts - Page 2 Kate-beckinsale-11174 Isabella Black,Gryffindor Tryouts - Page 2 Jensen-ackles-20051018-78741_V96Danial Valentine
Latest topics
» Hang out at the lake (open)
Gryffindor Tryouts - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:32 am by

» Getting to know Rebekah
Gryffindor Tryouts - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:39 pm by

» Rebekah's Flat
Gryffindor Tryouts - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:18 pm by

» Gryffindor Tryouts
Gryffindor Tryouts - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:51 pm by

» Daniel M. Valantine Photo Album
Gryffindor Tryouts - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:25 pm by

» Daniel M. Valantine will be quite
Gryffindor Tryouts - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:06 am by

» Potters Army
Gryffindor Tryouts - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:46 pm by

» Ann's album
Gryffindor Tryouts - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:56 pm by

» First mugglestudies class
Gryffindor Tryouts - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:37 pm by

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Top posters
Rebekah Potter
Gryffindor Tryouts - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGryffindor Tryouts - Page 2 I_voting_barGryffindor Tryouts - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Marie Malfoy
Gryffindor Tryouts - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGryffindor Tryouts - Page 2 I_voting_barGryffindor Tryouts - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ann Granger
Isabella Black
Daniel M. Valantine
Laura Tyson

Gryffindor Tryouts

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID
House: Gryffindor

Gryffindor Tryouts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Tryouts   Gryffindor Tryouts - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:28 am

She laughed "Of Course." She said as she pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Tryouts   Gryffindor Tryouts - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:30 am

Daniel grinned and didn't say anything else afterward, causing the atmosphere to get awkward and he decided to break it. "So, where do you think of going" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Tryouts   Gryffindor Tryouts - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:40 am

"We could go to london, we could go for a walk. Your choise." She told him
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Tryouts   Gryffindor Tryouts - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:43 am

"London sounds like a winner" Daniel smiled then he shrugged his shoulder, usually when he was unsure of something. "But, you decide," he told her. "I feel ungentlemanly to make decision for you."
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Tryouts   Gryffindor Tryouts - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:15 am

"London it is." She smiled
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Tryouts   Gryffindor Tryouts - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:01 am

Daniel frozed and turned his head around to Rebekah - having second thought about going to London. "Actually," he paused. He sounded amused. "On a second thought," he continued. "I think the best option is just going out for a walk, would be nice," he said in a low, attractive voice, frowning one of his eyebrows. When he stopped on the middle of his spot, smiling and winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Tryouts   Gryffindor Tryouts - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:39 am

Rebekah gave a playful grin, crossing her arms and tilting her head "Okay." she said in her thick british accent with her eyes sparkling.
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Tryouts   Gryffindor Tryouts - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:05 pm

Daniel felt his heart beating hard against his chest - really hard. "May I escourt you, ma'am," he said, holding out his arm in front of her, waiting for her to put her arm around the lock of his elbow. He couldn't help but stare at her; non-stop, she was so beautiful, so cute and pretty. "Did i tell you, how beautiful, you are."
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Tryouts   Gryffindor Tryouts - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:17 am

"You may." She responded with a smile and locked her arm around his elbow. "I believe you may have told me once." She replied to his second question, as they started walking. "Have I ever told you that you have an amazing smile?" She asked him
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Tryouts   Gryffindor Tryouts - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:51 pm

Daniel scratched the back of his nose with his index finger and chuckled, smiling a set of perfect, ultra white teeth. "Thanks, but i think yours is better," he told her, looking into her eyes with a grin on his face. "Better then, mine anyway," he continued - his lips twitched again. Damn. she is so tempting, he thought every now and then his body and his lips arched to kiss her but every time he did, he held himself back. "So, where do you want to go."
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Tryouts   Gryffindor Tryouts - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:51 pm

Rebekah giggled slightly "I still think yours' is better." She said playfully. She looked at him and sighed He seems almost too good to be true she thought to herself. "It doesn't matter where we go." As long as i'm with you i'm okay, she thought once again but accidentaly muttered it aloud. Once she realized that she this she turned slightly red, hoping he hadn't heard what she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Tryouts   Gryffindor Tryouts - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor Tryouts
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Order of the Phoenix :: Out side the school :: Quidditch Pitch-
Jump to: