Order of the Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order of the Phoenix

Voldamort has retunred, and the Order of the Phoenix is back protecting the innocent. Which side are you on.... Evil or Good

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Admin’s
What a Day (Anyone) Carrie_Underwood_tn Marie MalfoyWhat a Day (Anyone) Kate-beckinsale-11174 Isabella Black,What a Day (Anyone) Jensen-ackles-20051018-78741_V96Danial Valentine
Latest topics
» Hang out at the lake (open)
What a Day (Anyone) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:32 am by

» Getting to know Rebekah
What a Day (Anyone) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:39 pm by

» Rebekah's Flat
What a Day (Anyone) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:18 pm by

» Gryffindor Tryouts
What a Day (Anyone) EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:51 pm by

» Daniel M. Valantine Photo Album
What a Day (Anyone) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:25 pm by

» Daniel M. Valantine will be quite
What a Day (Anyone) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:06 am by

» Potters Army
What a Day (Anyone) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:46 pm by

» Ann's album
What a Day (Anyone) EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:56 pm by

» First mugglestudies class
What a Day (Anyone) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:37 pm by

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Top posters
Rebekah Potter
What a Day (Anyone) I_vote_lcapWhat a Day (Anyone) I_voting_barWhat a Day (Anyone) I_vote_rcap 
Marie Malfoy
What a Day (Anyone) I_vote_lcapWhat a Day (Anyone) I_voting_barWhat a Day (Anyone) I_vote_rcap 
Ann Granger
Isabella Black
Daniel M. Valantine
Laura Tyson

What a Day (Anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ann Granger

Ann Granger

What a Day (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: What a Day (Anyone)   What a Day (Anyone) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 10:46 am

Ann walked into her house. She finnaly got her own house even thought it was so close to her parents. She looked around her livingroom and found nothing that particularly caught her attention. She sighed to herself as she flopped down on the couch. This day had started out boring and looked like it was going to stay that way.
Back to top Go down
http://thetownofforks.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID
House: Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: What a Day (Anyone)   What a Day (Anyone) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:53 pm

Rebekah looked at the house noticing that it was rather pretty. She walked up to the door as she adjusted her denim shorts and black shirt that had a faded picture of a union jack on it. She knocked just then, hearing her fathers voice in her head, and waited for someone to answer.
Back to top Go down
Ann Granger

Ann Granger

PostSubject: Re: What a Day (Anyone)   What a Day (Anyone) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:15 pm

Ann got up off the couch and went over to open the door. She wondered if was her parent come to check up on her again. Her mother was so much like her grandmother. She saw that it saw Rebekah, she opened the door with a big smile. "Hey, mabye today's looking up," she greeted her.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: What a Day (Anyone)   What a Day (Anyone) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:16 pm

Rebekah smiled and slightly laughed "I heard that you just moved in." She said awkwardly "May I come in?" She said remarking the rain clouds that where moving across the skys fast.
Back to top Go down
Ann Granger

Ann Granger

PostSubject: Re: What a Day (Anyone)   What a Day (Anyone) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:34 pm

Ann let Rebekah in. "Yea Mom and Dad were finally convenced that it was a good idea." She laughed about it as she walked into the house after Rebekah. She looked at Rebekah, "How rebelious are you feeling right now?" She had a plan in mind.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: What a Day (Anyone)   What a Day (Anyone) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:45 pm

"Um I don't know." She said timidly she looked over at the picture and saw someone she recognized before. "Do you know these people?" She picking up the photo of a family which included Hugo,Rose, Hermoine, and Ron Weasley and a Man she had not yet recognized
Back to top Go down
Ann Granger

Ann Granger

PostSubject: Re: What a Day (Anyone)   What a Day (Anyone) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:57 pm

She looked at the picture that Rebekah was holding. "Yeah. That's Uncle Hugo, Mum, Grandma, Grandpa, and Daddy." She said wonder why her family portrit had caught her attention.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: What a Day (Anyone)   What a Day (Anyone) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:04 pm

Rebekah pushed her hair infront of her face behind her ear revealing her entire facial profile. "They look nice." She said fighting back things she wished she could say, hoping Ann would tell her more about each of them.
Back to top Go down
Ann Granger

Ann Granger

PostSubject: Re: What a Day (Anyone)   What a Day (Anyone) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:12 pm

Alice could tell that she wanted to know a little more about her family. "Uncle Hugo is so much like Grandpa Ron. I don't know why Grandma fell for him. Everyone thing that Mum and Daddy are actually realated cuz Grandma's maiden name was Granger also." She laughed at the thougt of how silly people could be. "But Grandma was muggle born and Daddy is pureblood. Mum is like her mum and her aunt Ginny. Grandma's smarts, Aunt Ginny's outgoingness." She liked talking about her family, their were so many of them to talk about. "I have two sisters, Susana-Jose Granger and Michelle Lynn Weasley, and one brother,Brenden Weasley. They are all older, but the two closest to my age are twins and Mum and Daddy gave them the last name of Weasley honor of two f my great uncles. I bet you can guess who they are though."
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: What a Day (Anyone)   What a Day (Anyone) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:16 pm

"My mum told me about then before. As well as my grandmum. They where quite fond of your family. They had the best stories about them." Bekah said smiling
Back to top Go down
Ann Granger

Ann Granger

PostSubject: Re: What a Day (Anyone)   What a Day (Anyone) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:24 pm

Ann was happy that her friend knew about some of her family members. "Mum's name is Rose Weasley, Daddy's is Aaron Granger. So that's part of the reason it was kind of okay for them to give the twins the last name of Weasley."
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: What a Day (Anyone)   What a Day (Anyone) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:27 pm

"My mum's name is Lily. Lily Potter." She said "I'm only assuming you know who my grandparents are." Bekah said quietly still looking at a picture that was actually of her mother and her father and stared at it while smiling
Back to top Go down
Ann Granger

Ann Granger

PostSubject: Re: What a Day (Anyone)   What a Day (Anyone) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:30 pm

She looked at her freind. "So you're Great Uncle Harry and Great Aunt Ginny's grandchild. Oh my god that means we're cousins." Ann said practically bouncing off the walls.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: What a Day (Anyone)   What a Day (Anyone) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:35 pm

"Must be." Bekah said easily "Does Hugo have any children?" Bekah asked keeping the fact that he was her father a secret.
Back to top Go down
Ann Granger

Ann Granger

PostSubject: Re: What a Day (Anyone)   What a Day (Anyone) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:38 pm

Ann thought about it for a moment. "Not that I know of. Him and Mum haven't talked for a while that I know of. But then again Mum is pregnant again so she's been crazy lately." She said shrugging her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: What a Day (Anyone)   What a Day (Anyone) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:41 pm

"Your mum is pregnant?" Bekah asked her "What's crazy is that I know everyones names but yours." Bekah said forgetting this and sitting on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Ann Granger

Ann Granger

PostSubject: Re: What a Day (Anyone)   What a Day (Anyone) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:48 pm

"I'm Ann Granger." She told her new found friend and cousin. She went into the kitchen and grabbed a couple of water bottles and sat down by her handing her one of the bottles. "So how's Aunt Lily doing?"
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: What a Day (Anyone)   What a Day (Anyone) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:51 pm

"Wonderful. She's married now but no more children. And Me,Mum,and Dad live in the house right over there." She said pointing to a house not far from where Ann's house was at.
Back to top Go down
Ann Granger

Ann Granger

PostSubject: Re: What a Day (Anyone)   What a Day (Anyone) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 10:07 pm

Ann was happy for her family. "Well that's good that she's happy. What's it like being an only child?" She had no clue what it would be like because she had three older siblings and another one on the way.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: What a Day (Anyone)   What a Day (Anyone) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 10:12 pm

"It has its good sides and its bad sides. On the good side you get most everything you want but you don't have anyone to really share time with and you really dont have anyone to bond with and to be there at times." Bekah said
Back to top Go down
Ann Granger

Ann Granger

PostSubject: Re: What a Day (Anyone)   What a Day (Anyone) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 10:16 pm

"Man would I kill for some alone time. The twins are twenty now but they get into everything and eveyone's bussinuse. They tell me you're almost legal age and then ask why I ahven't found anyone yet. They are a main part of the reason I convnced Mum and Daddy to let me have this house." She told Rebekah.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: What a Day (Anyone)   What a Day (Anyone) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:09 am

"Oh. But trust me it will be great for a little while and then you'll start to miss everyone. That's how it was for Mum when she was about my age. Then of course was when her and dad first met. When no one can tell mum something at all, Dad will say it and she only listens to him. And me of course." Bekah said pushing yet another strand of hair away from her face.
Back to top Go down
Ann Granger

Ann Granger

PostSubject: Re: What a Day (Anyone)   What a Day (Anyone) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:22 pm

Ann thought about it for a while. "True, but every once in a while, I like t be heard too," she said as she leaned back on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: What a Day (Anyone)   What a Day (Anyone) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:27 am

"Yeah." She said smiling and also sitting back on the couch. She thought about telling her who her father was, but it just seemed that it would be awkward to tell her. She debated on this for many moments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a Day (Anyone)   What a Day (Anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

What a Day (Anyone)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Order of the Phoenix :: Housing :: Ann's House-
Jump to: