Order of the Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order of the Phoenix

Voldamort has retunred, and the Order of the Phoenix is back protecting the innocent. Which side are you on.... Evil or Good

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Admin’s
Gryffindor Tryouts Carrie_Underwood_tn Marie MalfoyGryffindor Tryouts Kate-beckinsale-11174 Isabella Black,Gryffindor Tryouts Jensen-ackles-20051018-78741_V96Danial Valentine
Latest topics
» Hang out at the lake (open)
Gryffindor Tryouts EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:32 am by

» Getting to know Rebekah
Gryffindor Tryouts EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:39 pm by

» Rebekah's Flat
Gryffindor Tryouts EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:18 pm by

» Gryffindor Tryouts
Gryffindor Tryouts EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:51 pm by

» Daniel M. Valantine Photo Album
Gryffindor Tryouts EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:25 pm by

» Daniel M. Valantine will be quite
Gryffindor Tryouts EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:06 am by

» Potters Army
Gryffindor Tryouts EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:46 pm by

» Ann's album
Gryffindor Tryouts EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:56 pm by

» First mugglestudies class
Gryffindor Tryouts EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:37 pm by

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Top posters
Rebekah Potter
Gryffindor Tryouts I_vote_lcapGryffindor Tryouts I_voting_barGryffindor Tryouts I_vote_rcap 
Marie Malfoy
Gryffindor Tryouts I_vote_lcapGryffindor Tryouts I_voting_barGryffindor Tryouts I_vote_rcap 
Ann Granger
Isabella Black
Daniel M. Valantine
Laura Tyson

Gryffindor Tryouts

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marie Malfoy
Admin
Marie Malfoy

School ID
House: Graduated

Gryffindor Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Gryffindor Tryouts   Gryffindor Tryouts EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:07 am

Marie and draco walked out to the quidditch pitch getting ready to start tryouts
Back to top Go down
https://orderoftheohinx.darkbb.com
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID
House: Gryffindor

Gryffindor Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Tryouts   Gryffindor Tryouts EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:03 pm

Rebekah walked onto the qudditch pitch with her broom in her hand, dressed in her qudditch clothes, ready for the tryouts.
"Morning Professor." She said
Back to top Go down
Marie Malfoy
Admin
Marie Malfoy

School ID

Gryffindor Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Tryouts   Gryffindor Tryouts EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:04 pm

"Rebekah, I want you to be the caption."Marie said
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

Gryffindor Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Tryouts   Gryffindor Tryouts EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:06 pm

"Really?" She asked excitedly smiling
Back to top Go down
Marie Malfoy
Admin
Marie Malfoy

School ID

Gryffindor Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Tryouts   Gryffindor Tryouts EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:06 pm

"yes,"Marie said, "we think you will lead Grifendor to victory if slythern dosn't beat you."
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

Gryffindor Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Tryouts   Gryffindor Tryouts EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:11 pm

"Is that a challenge?" She asked with a slight smirk on her face, referring to Slytherin beating them in a match
Back to top Go down
Marie Malfoy
Admin
Marie Malfoy

School ID

Gryffindor Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Tryouts   Gryffindor Tryouts EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:12 pm

"Yes it is,"marie said laughing
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

Gryffindor Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Tryouts   Gryffindor Tryouts EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:16 pm

Rebekah laughed "Then i' be honored."
Back to top Go down
Marie Malfoy
Admin
Marie Malfoy

School ID

Gryffindor Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Tryouts   Gryffindor Tryouts EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:17 pm

"then try outs are in your hands,"Marei said and she and draco went to sit in the stands
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

Gryffindor Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Tryouts   Gryffindor Tryouts EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:21 pm

Rebekah sat on her broom in the air and waited for more people to come along and try out.
Back to top Go down
Ann Granger

Ann Granger

Gryffindor Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Tryouts   Gryffindor Tryouts EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:40 pm

Ann walked up to the pitch with her broom. "Hey," She said to Marie, Draco, and Rebekah.
Back to top Go down
http://thetownofforks.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

Gryffindor Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Tryouts   Gryffindor Tryouts EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:43 pm

"Hello." Bekah said somewhat sternly "Name, Year, House and Qudditch Position?" Bekah said suddenly to the girl
Back to top Go down
Ann Granger

Ann Granger

Gryffindor Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Tryouts   Gryffindor Tryouts EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:50 pm

"Ann Granger, sixth, Gryffindor, Chaser." She told Rebekah waiting for instructions.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

Gryffindor Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Tryouts   Gryffindor Tryouts EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:53 pm

"Show me what you got." Rebekah said after getting all this down and waiting for her to go.
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

Gryffindor Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Tryouts   Gryffindor Tryouts EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:12 pm

Daniel sat on a bench in his buisness shirt on and formal pant, he worked on his paperwork while listening and watching Rebekah get the Gryffindor Qudditch Team ready, part of him wanted to go up to her and talk but he knew that he couldn't just do that because it'll distract her in her work and he knew he just couldn't wrap his arm around her because she was younger then him and was unprofessional of him; he had a crush on her ever since they met each other and couldn't stop but think about her, so he just sat down watching her with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

Gryffindor Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Tryouts   Gryffindor Tryouts EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:28 pm

Rebekah waited for Ann to get ready. She felt out of place because she hadn't had her qudditch robes on for the tryouts, althougb everyone else had. She pushed a strand of her loose brown hair out fo her face and looked over to see Daniel. She blushed and bit the cornor of her bottom lip and lowered her head to look at the ground.She really liked him, even though she knew he probably wasn't right for her, but at this point she didn't care. She looked at him when she gained her self control and smiled gently at him.
Back to top Go down
Ann Granger

Ann Granger

Gryffindor Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Tryouts   Gryffindor Tryouts EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:44 pm

Ann kicked off from the ground, ready to play. There was someoone else who went over to guard one of the sides of goals. She was ready to show this kid wht it really meant to play quiddich. She smiled as she flew up the rest of the way. She started to fly just slightly towards the middle goal to see how this keeper would act towards her. They started to fly towards the center goal, just s she had expected they would. She started to speed up being move than half the feild away from the person. She went straight for the middle goal, trying to deceive the keeper. As soon as she was close enough to change her course without getting he keeper in her way, she went for the left goal. The keeper looked annoyed at how she had fooled them. When the keeper went for the quaffle she couldn't keep the smile from her lips. The keeper threw the quaffle at her. She caught it, and flew around the keeper some, to show the captain another one of her tricks. She started fling back and forth in front of the keeper to confuse then. Once she saw they get bored watching her, she flew straight for the center goal and made the score. She turned around to the captain to see what she had to say.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

Gryffindor Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Tryouts   Gryffindor Tryouts EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:55 pm

"Great job!" She called out to the two that had just played. "Welcome to the team Ann." She hollared in a thick british accent. She watched about three other sets of first and second years trieng out, noting both the ones who she thought had some potential with practice and others she though would be ready in a year or two. She continued taking notes, even after every had left the stadium.
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

Gryffindor Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Tryouts   Gryffindor Tryouts EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:22 pm

Daniel laughed and saw Ann trick the keeper, how the keeper looked annoyed that she tricked them, he clapped his hand and smiled when Rebekah smiled and waved at him; he waved back and when she walked off he shoved his paperwork into his bag and chased after her, "Orchidious!" he muttered then went after her.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

Gryffindor Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Tryouts   Gryffindor Tryouts EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:38 am

Rebekah had been whispering to Ann when she heard foot steps behind. She turned, half shocked, to see that Daniel was behind her. "I'll meet you later." She told Ann and turned around to face Daniel "Hey." She said gently
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

Gryffindor Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Tryouts   Gryffindor Tryouts EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:42 am

"Hey!" Daniel said, out of breath holding a bunch of flower in his hand. "Excellent job out there," he told her with a wild smile then his eyes darted to the flower in his hand then back at her. "I got this for you," he said smiling at her and handed her the flower.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

Gryffindor Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Tryouts   Gryffindor Tryouts EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:11 am

"Aw! Thank you!" She said smiling and with her eyes sparkling. "I love flowers." She told him
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

Gryffindor Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Tryouts   Gryffindor Tryouts EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:16 am

Daniel smiled and grinned at her. "I'm glad you do," he said to her as he handed her the flower. "Are you doing anything after this," asked Daniel.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

Gryffindor Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Tryouts   Gryffindor Tryouts EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:21 am

"Not that I know of." She replied
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

Gryffindor Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Tryouts   Gryffindor Tryouts EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:23 am

"Great," Daniel smiled, looking into her eyes then down at his feet; shuffling them nervously. "You've got time for me" he grinned at her and then slapped himself on the forehead wandering how stupid could he be just saying that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gryffindor Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Tryouts   Gryffindor Tryouts Empty

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor Tryouts
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Order of the Phoenix :: Out side the school :: Quidditch Pitch-
Jump to: