Order of the Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order of the Phoenix

Voldamort has retunred, and the Order of the Phoenix is back protecting the innocent. Which side are you on.... Evil or Good

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Admin’s
Daniel M. Valantine Carrie_Underwood_tn Marie MalfoyDaniel M. Valantine Kate-beckinsale-11174 Isabella Black,Daniel M. Valantine Jensen-ackles-20051018-78741_V96Danial Valentine
Latest topics
» Hang out at the lake (open)
Daniel M. Valantine EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:32 am by

» Getting to know Rebekah
Daniel M. Valantine EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:39 pm by

» Rebekah's Flat
Daniel M. Valantine EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:18 pm by

» Gryffindor Tryouts
Daniel M. Valantine EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:51 pm by

» Daniel M. Valantine Photo Album
Daniel M. Valantine EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:25 pm by

» Daniel M. Valantine will be quite
Daniel M. Valantine EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:06 am by

» Potters Army
Daniel M. Valantine EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:46 pm by

» Ann's album
Daniel M. Valantine EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:56 pm by

» First mugglestudies class
Daniel M. Valantine EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:37 pm by

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Top posters
Rebekah Potter
Daniel M. Valantine I_vote_lcapDaniel M. Valantine I_voting_barDaniel M. Valantine I_vote_rcap 
Marie Malfoy
Daniel M. Valantine I_vote_lcapDaniel M. Valantine I_voting_barDaniel M. Valantine I_vote_rcap 
Ann Granger
Isabella Black
Daniel M. Valantine
Laura Tyson

Daniel M. Valantine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine Empty
PostSubject: Daniel M. Valantine   Daniel M. Valantine EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:24 am

In Character

Name: Daniel Matthew Valantine
Nicknames: Danny, Matt, Romeo
Wizard or Muggle: Wizard
Race: Human
Year AND Age: Fourth Grade AND 15
Preferred houses: Graduate
Birthday: 23rd April
Canon or Original: Orginal
Play-by: Zac Efron
Blood Status: Pureblood
Height: Average
Hair: Brownish
Eye colour: Blue
Skin: well-tanned
Other distinguishing features: pierced on the lips

Personality: Daniel is a mixed passionate person, and is very self-aware -- he is very loyal to his friend and loves to make them laugh, he is generally a happy person and laid back and doesn't let people get into his way if they insult him, he get aggrievated a lot and usually start a fight.
Skills: Qudditch, Defence Against the Dark Art and Wizard Chess
Weaknesses: Girls, Sore knee,
Dislikes: Dogs, Studying and Learning
Motto: When life knocks you down on your knee, pray there
Family Information: Have a mother and father still alive, Rupert Jason Valantine and Natalie Valantine. His grandsparents passed away and his cousins and uncles/aunts were serperated from him because of his mother who was angry at them because they didn't let their kids play together cause of a religious belief.
Background: Daniel lives in London, with his mother and father -- he was born on the 23d of April and at age 11 he recieved a letter indicating him that he was accepted into Hogwart and quickly accepted it to be his new school, almost happy enough to leave private school cause he was bullied. Then when he graduated from Hogwart he became a Hogwart doctor for Hogwart
Short Roleplay:

It's was a windy day today, the freezing cold wind blew against his skin roughly. Daniel had his pocket tucked into his blue jeans to try and keep it warms and had a green scarf around his neck also, he walked into the park and sat down on the swing as he took out his ipod and placed the earbuds in his ears listening to music, he was feeling rather bored at the moment and only ever hoped for something exciting to happen soon or later.
Back to top Go down

Daniel M. Valantine
Page 1 of 1