Order of the Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order of the Phoenix

Voldamort has retunred, and the Order of the Phoenix is back protecting the innocent. Which side are you on.... Evil or Good

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Admin’s
Hang out at the lake (open) Carrie_Underwood_tn Marie MalfoyHang out at the lake (open) Kate-beckinsale-11174 Isabella Black,Hang out at the lake (open) Jensen-ackles-20051018-78741_V96Danial Valentine
Latest topics
» Hang out at the lake (open)
Hang out at the lake (open) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:32 am by

» Getting to know Rebekah
Hang out at the lake (open) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:39 pm by

» Rebekah's Flat
Hang out at the lake (open) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:18 pm by

» Gryffindor Tryouts
Hang out at the lake (open) EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:51 pm by

» Daniel M. Valantine Photo Album
Hang out at the lake (open) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:25 pm by

» Daniel M. Valantine will be quite
Hang out at the lake (open) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:06 am by

» Potters Army
Hang out at the lake (open) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:46 pm by

» Ann's album
Hang out at the lake (open) EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:56 pm by

» First mugglestudies class
Hang out at the lake (open) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:37 pm by

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Top posters
Rebekah Potter
Hang out at the lake (open) I_vote_lcapHang out at the lake (open) I_voting_barHang out at the lake (open) I_vote_rcap 
Marie Malfoy
Hang out at the lake (open) I_vote_lcapHang out at the lake (open) I_voting_barHang out at the lake (open) I_vote_rcap 
Ann Granger
Isabella Black
Daniel M. Valantine
Laura Tyson

Hang out at the lake (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID
House: Gryffindor

Hang out at the lake (open) Empty
PostSubject: Hang out at the lake (open)   Hang out at the lake (open) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:12 pm

Hang out at the lake (open) BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFk9PaVlZejZtM2hHM290dEcyTWFDR2cAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rebekah walked to the lake from the castle. It was the weekend and she was glad that classes where over for a few days. When she got to the lake she perched herself on a rock and sat criss cross.

Last edited by Rebekah Potter on Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

PostSubject: Re: Hang out at the lake (open)   Hang out at the lake (open) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:23 am

Spoiler:
-----------------------------------------------------

Daniel walked down to the lake from Hogwart, just taking a little break from all the hard work in the Hospital Wing and take a walk around the lake. He spotted a Gryffindor girl sitting on a rock and sat crossing her legs together; Daniel had no one else to talk to so he decided to walk over and sit down beside her. "Hello, mind if i sit with you" asked Daniel in his masculine, soft and calm tone. As a warm smile spreaded across his face, his white pearly teeth shining at her.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: Hang out at the lake (open)   Hang out at the lake (open) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:55 pm

"Not at all." She said flashing a smile at him. She hadn't seen him around, she assumed he was either graduated or just another transfer. "He's handsome" she said to herself, examining him from head to toe. "He has a really great smile too" she also thought to herself. "I'm Rebekah." She said in her soft tone with a thick british accent. "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

PostSubject: Re: Hang out at the lake (open)   Hang out at the lake (open) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:08 am

Daniel heard her thick british accent which made him go off-guard for a moment then as he pulled himself together; smiling politely at her. "Hello, I am Daniel" said Daniel to Rebakah, "Rebekah is a really nice name" he complimented.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: Hang out at the lake (open)   Hang out at the lake (open) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:02 pm

"Thank you, although I think it's really old fashion." She replied smiling "Daniel is a nice name as well." She said to him with her eyes sparkling.
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

PostSubject: Re: Hang out at the lake (open)   Hang out at the lake (open) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:33 am

Daniel chuckled and sat down beside her, keeping a safe distance away from her. "No worries, i love old fashion" he laughed as he held his wrist as he sat down, "Thanks" he smiled at her and his eyes bore into hers, but not in that uncomfortable way.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: Hang out at the lake (open)   Hang out at the lake (open) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:26 pm

"You're very welcome." She said with a side grin and blushed. She looked out over the lake and then back at him. "So where are you from?" She asked him softly.
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

PostSubject: Re: Hang out at the lake (open)   Hang out at the lake (open) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:22 am

Daniel watched the lake for a bit then looked back at her. "France, Paris" answered Daniel to Rebekah, "What about you."
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: Hang out at the lake (open)   Hang out at the lake (open) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:11 pm

"Liverpool." She said referring to the town a little ways away from London, England. "I've been to Paris a few times. It quite nice there." She said getting slightly shy.
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

PostSubject: Re: Hang out at the lake (open)   Hang out at the lake (open) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:17 pm

Daniel smiled and stared into her golden brown chocolate eyes. "Oh really, I love Paris. It a great place" he said, smiling warmly at her and saw that she was getting slightly shy. "Liverpool" he said taking a general interest in where she lived, "What is it like in Liverpool, any good" he asked looking at her eyes then at the lake as he took off his jacket, rolled up his sleeves to show off his muscular strong arm and cool him down.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: Hang out at the lake (open)   Hang out at the lake (open) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:54 am

She smiled "It's great. The people are really friendly and it has many different things to do. and the nightlife is great." She said referring to the pubs and clubs that where open until the early hours of the morning. She noticed his muscular arms after he roled up his shirt sleeves. "Do you work out ofte?" She said, asking the first thing that came to her mind to keep her from losing self control.
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

PostSubject: Re: Hang out at the lake (open)   Hang out at the lake (open) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:21 pm

Daniel looked at her and smiled. "Yes, I do" he told her as he looked at her laughing at her losing self control over him, he liked that in a girl, shy.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: Hang out at the lake (open)   Hang out at the lake (open) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:35 pm

Rebekah finally contained herself enough to talk "It's obvious." She said once again inher thick british accent. She bit the cornor of her lip and tucked a strand of unruly hair behind her ear. "What do you do in your spare time?" She asked him, trying to make a conversation
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

PostSubject: Re: Hang out at the lake (open)   Hang out at the lake (open) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 1:03 am

"Nothing, much" Daniel said to her softly and shrugged his shoulder, raising both his eyebrows at her, "There isn't much for me to do in my spare time, sometime i wish there was" he told her with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: Hang out at the lake (open)   Hang out at the lake (open) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:54 pm

"Where do you work that limits your time so much?" She asked him with a gentle smile on her face and her eyes watching his every move.
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

PostSubject: Re: Hang out at the lake (open)   Hang out at the lake (open) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:09 pm

"I work at the Hospital Wing, help treat illness and injury" Daniel explained and smiled softly at her, she was so pretty he couldn't take his eyes off her once, "Sometime i work at St Mungo's after Hogwart is finish" he told her.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: Hang out at the lake (open)   Hang out at the lake (open) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:23 pm

"That's cool. I couldn't handle seeing all the sick patients and things. I'd feel remorse for them." She said, her gaze was locked in his eyes. "I like to write. Songs mostly. But one of my favorite things to do is act." She explained
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

PostSubject: Re: Hang out at the lake (open)   Hang out at the lake (open) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:44 am

"You like to write songs," Daniel said, getting more interested with her; he loved music and he couldn't live this thing called life without music. "That is really cool, have you sung any of them," he asked.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: Hang out at the lake (open)   Hang out at the lake (open) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:09 am

"A few of them. The ones I think are good enough." She said simply and smiled
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

PostSubject: Re: Hang out at the lake (open)   Hang out at the lake (open) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:20 am

Daniel's eyes soften and he smiled softly at her. "Can you, sing one for me. Please," he asked as his smile faded into something that looked dead as he brushed her cheek gently with his finger then pushed away her hair out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: Hang out at the lake (open)   Hang out at the lake (open) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:25 am

"Only if you promise not to laugh." She replied looking him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

PostSubject: Re: Hang out at the lake (open)   Hang out at the lake (open) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:27 am

"Laugh," Daniel repeated and frowned his eyebrows, smiling at her. "I promise," he told her.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: Hang out at the lake (open)   Hang out at the lake (open) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:37 am

"Okay." She said and took a deep breath and began singing a song that she had wrote the other day.

"Your beautiful eyes stare right into my .. eyes

and sometimes i think of you late at night
I don't know why
I wanna be somewhere where you are

You're here. Your eyes are looking into mine
So baby make me fly
My heart has never felt this way before
I'm looking through your eyes"

She finished singing the song, her soft gentle voice hit the notes, just the way they were supposed to.
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

PostSubject: Re: Hang out at the lake (open)   Hang out at the lake (open) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:39 am

Daniel listened closely and smiled at her when she sang. "That was beautiful," he told her when she finished, he smiled. "Just like you" he told her.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: Hang out at the lake (open)   Hang out at the lake (open) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:16 am

Rebekah blushed "Thanks, you're quite handsome yourself." She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hang out at the lake (open)   Hang out at the lake (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hang out at the lake (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next