Order of the Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order of the Phoenix

Voldamort has retunred, and the Order of the Phoenix is back protecting the innocent. Which side are you on.... Evil or Good

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Admin’s
Getting to know Rebekah Carrie_Underwood_tn Marie MalfoyGetting to know Rebekah Kate-beckinsale-11174 Isabella Black,Getting to know Rebekah Jensen-ackles-20051018-78741_V96Danial Valentine
Latest topics
» Hang out at the lake (open)
Getting to know Rebekah EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:32 am by

» Getting to know Rebekah
Getting to know Rebekah EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:39 pm by

» Rebekah's Flat
Getting to know Rebekah EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:18 pm by

» Gryffindor Tryouts
Getting to know Rebekah EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:51 pm by

» Daniel M. Valantine Photo Album
Getting to know Rebekah EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:25 pm by

» Daniel M. Valantine will be quite
Getting to know Rebekah EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:06 am by

» Potters Army
Getting to know Rebekah EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:46 pm by

» Ann's album
Getting to know Rebekah EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:56 pm by

» First mugglestudies class
Getting to know Rebekah EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:37 pm by

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Top posters
Rebekah Potter
Getting to know Rebekah I_vote_lcapGetting to know Rebekah I_voting_barGetting to know Rebekah I_vote_rcap 
Marie Malfoy
Getting to know Rebekah I_vote_lcapGetting to know Rebekah I_voting_barGetting to know Rebekah I_vote_rcap 
Ann Granger
Isabella Black
Daniel M. Valantine
Laura Tyson

Getting to know Rebekah

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ann Granger

Ann Granger

Getting to know Rebekah Empty
PostSubject: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:31 pm

Ann walked around the streets of Liverpool, trying to find the place her and Bekah would meet. She walked down the same street for the forth time. She finally found it this time, Starbucks. If it had been a snake it would have bitten her. She laughed at herself, and how naturally blonde she was. She went into the coffee store to wait for Bekah. She walked over to the counter and ordered a caramel apple cider. She took her drink and went to sit at one of the tables.

Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID
House: Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:53 pm

Bekah's Outfit:
Spoiler:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rebekah walked down the sidewalk to the starbucks that she had invited Ann to meet her there. She had recently moved from her parents house to her Liverpool flat, approximately 4 blocks away. She walked into the coffee shop, ordering a cappucino and saw Ann. She sat next to her

" 'Ello!" She said sitting down across from her at a table made for three.
Back to top Go down
Ann Granger

Ann Granger

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:58 pm

"Ey. How've you been?" she asked her friend as she came over to sit with her.
Back to top Go down
http://thetownofforks.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:05 pm

"Fabulous." She said with a smiling "You?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Ann Granger

Ann Granger

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:07 pm

Ann smiled at Bekah. "Oh, absolutely fabulous," she said with her eyes shining. "So what all do you want to do today?" she said before taking a sip of her cider.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:11 pm

"First I have to talk to you about something." Bekah said taking a sip of her drink. "My father is Hugo." She stated preparing herself for the worst, yet hoping for the best.
Back to top Go down
Ann Granger

Ann Granger

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:14 pm

Ann was glad she hadn't taken a drink at 5the exact moment Rebekah had said that. "Wait...so....wait," Ann had no clue who to say what she first thought when Bekah had told her this. She took a few breathes and tried to get her words straight in her mind before saying them. "So you're my uncle's daughter? And, my cousin that way also?"
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:17 pm

"Yes and I don't know how it happened, it just did and I wanted to tell you but then I figured you would think I was lying and I definatly didn't want that."Bekah explained to her
Back to top Go down
Ann Granger

Ann Granger

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:22 pm

Ann looked her friend in the eye. "I don't believe ou are lying. Mom always figured Uncle Hugo was hiding something from the rest of us." She smiled at Bekah to show her she believed her.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:23 pm

"Thanks. That would also explain why we look alot alike." She said to her friend, and finished off her drink. "Now that that's over with, how about some shopping? I know some of the really good ones." She asked her.
Back to top Go down
Ann Granger

Ann Granger

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:27 pm

Ann couldn't help but laugh at Bekah's comment of how they looked alike. "Yeah if people didn't know any better they may think we were sisters, if not twins." She laughed again, her face felt like it woul burst from all her smiling and laughing already. "Shopping sounds like tons of fun."
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:30 pm

"Great, you ready?" She asked, ready to start shopping.
Back to top Go down
Ann Granger

Ann Granger

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:32 pm

Ann almost jumped out of her seat right then. "Whenever you are, Bekah," she said grabbing her purse up from the floor by her feet.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:34 pm

Rebekah pushed her purse further up on her shoulder "Let's go!" She said as the two left the shop. They walked a little ways down to a place called Monsoon, an exculisive and trendy store. Rebekah walked in and immediantly and saw many things she liked.
Back to top Go down
Ann Granger

Ann Granger

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:47 pm

Once they got in th store, Ann ran over to a rack with clothes her sizing. She saw several things she liked. She picked several clothes to try on, and still looked for more.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:53 pm

Rebekah looked at several different racks, and by the time she was finished she had several things she had ready to try on. She relectantly went into the dressing room, to keep herself from spending too much money. She picked out a few of her favorite items, which amounted to a large sum and set them on the counter. She walked over to the jewelry, each looked delicatly handcrafted. She saw a diamond "R" initial necklace, telling the sales clerk that she would love to add that to her items. She waited for Ann to finish in the store.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Rebekah Potter on Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ann Granger

Ann Granger

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:43 pm

Ann came back from the dressing rooms. She ended up only getting four dresses and six shirts. She put her clother up on the counter, ready to pay for her things. Once she finished paying, she turned around to Bekah. "Where are we going to next?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:15 pm

"This great littl' place called Katielynn's. They have alot of casual stuff." Rebekah said with her bags in her hand and walked out of the door. They walked into Katielynn's, where Rebekah was noticed by one of the sales clerks named Nellie, this happened to be one of Rebekah's grade school friends. The two exchanged words and then the owner of the store came over to greet Rebekah. The owner hadn't known Rebekha before she came into the store 3 years ago. She helped Rebekah pick out some clothes, while another assitant helped Ann with her clothes.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ann Granger

Ann Granger

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:32 pm

The assistant that helped An out helped her pick out several cute things. She tried on almos everything the two of them picked out for her. She took everything she decided to keep over to the counter. Just then she saw tyhe shoes and decided to grab a few. She asked the shopping assisant which ones would look best on her and decided to huy all of those ones. She paid for her things, then turned around to Bekah. "Is there a Talial's somewhere in this town?" she asked hoping there was one of her favorite swim suits stores in town.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:40 pm

"Yep. It's about 2 blocks from here. We could stop at my flat and drop things off if you want then head over to Talial's if you want." Bekah suggested after she purchased everything she wanted. Ann agreed and the two stopped off at Rebekah's new flat and they sat the bags down. Then they headed to Talial's to find some new swimsuits. They walked in and Rebekah was new to the shop and had never been in one. She looked at several diffrent finding only a few that she really liked, and accorinding to her debit card bill, she was on a short amount of money after spending so much in the previous stores. She tried them on one by one and asked Ann "Which is your favorite?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ann Granger

Ann Granger

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:57 pm

Ann looked over to see Bekah in her swimsuits. "I think I like the white one the best. And you're brunette hair looks amazing with it." She said before she went into a dressing room next to her. She tried on her swimsuits, she decided she was only going to get two or three. "How 'bout me?" she asked Bekah.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:00 pm

"The red one and the first white one. They look absolutly good on you." Rebekah told her. Placing the white one, the giraffe print and the zebra print bikini up on the counter as the sales woman rang them up and put them in a box, and Rebekah waited for Ann to finish.
Back to top Go down
Ann Granger

Ann Granger

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:10 pm

Ann went with the two Bekah picked out plus the first blue one. She put them up on he counter to be paid for. While she was waiting for the sales lady to finish she turned to Bekah, "I'm starting to get a little hungry. How 'bout you?"
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:14 pm

"Sort of. We could stop in and get some lunch at this cute littl' diner downstairs of my flat. It doesn't look at that jazz, but it really gives you a home cooked meal." Rebekha suggested to her.
Back to top Go down
Ann Granger

Ann Granger

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:11 pm

Ann loved to get a home cooked meal. "Mmm..that sounds delishious," she heard her stomach growl as she thought about a home cooked meal, like the ones her grandmother made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting to know Rebekah
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next