Order of the Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order of the Phoenix

Voldamort has retunred, and the Order of the Phoenix is back protecting the innocent. Which side are you on.... Evil or Good

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Admin’s
Getting to know Rebekah - Page 2 Carrie_Underwood_tn Marie MalfoyGetting to know Rebekah - Page 2 Kate-beckinsale-11174 Isabella Black,Getting to know Rebekah - Page 2 Jensen-ackles-20051018-78741_V96Danial Valentine
Latest topics
» Hang out at the lake (open)
Getting to know Rebekah - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:32 am by

» Getting to know Rebekah
Getting to know Rebekah - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:39 pm by

» Rebekah's Flat
Getting to know Rebekah - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:18 pm by

» Gryffindor Tryouts
Getting to know Rebekah - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:51 pm by

» Daniel M. Valantine Photo Album
Getting to know Rebekah - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:25 pm by

» Daniel M. Valantine will be quite
Getting to know Rebekah - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:06 am by

» Potters Army
Getting to know Rebekah - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:46 pm by

» Ann's album
Getting to know Rebekah - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:56 pm by

» First mugglestudies class
Getting to know Rebekah - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:37 pm by

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Top posters
Rebekah Potter
Getting to know Rebekah - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGetting to know Rebekah - Page 2 I_voting_barGetting to know Rebekah - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Marie Malfoy
Getting to know Rebekah - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGetting to know Rebekah - Page 2 I_voting_barGetting to know Rebekah - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ann Granger
Isabella Black
Daniel M. Valantine
Laura Tyson

Getting to know Rebekah

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID
House: Gryffindor

Getting to know Rebekah - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:16 pm

"Ok." Rebekah said and led the way back to the little resteraunt below her flat. They entered the diner where the owner came out and hugged her, whilest the owners husband hollared from the kitchen. They sat down in a booth near the window and Rebekah ordered her items. "I'll have a dr. pepper and a house salad. Add crotouns please.." Rebekah said as the owner gave her a look which meant "why are you ordering that when you called have something better". Rebekah looked over at Ann, plmying that she may be ready to order.
Back to top Go down
Ann Granger

Ann Granger

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:23 pm

Ann looked over the menu she was looking at towards the waitress. "I'll have a Sprite, no ice. And I'll have ravilo flourinte." She smiled as she closed her menu to hand it to the waitress.
Back to top Go down
http://thetownofforks.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:33 pm

"See if you ever want to escape the family you can come hang out with me here." She said with her thick british accent and smiled. The waitress brought over their drinks "Merci." She told her "She helped my mum raise me, when dad didn't know about me. She looks after me here." Rebekah said
Back to top Go down
Ann Granger

Ann Granger

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:38 pm

Ann was glad at the offer of a getaway, when she needed it. She smiled at the woman who had brought them their drinks. "Thanks," she told Bekah, about the getaway. She took a sip of her drink before continuing to talk. "So, there was a point in your life that your dad didn't know about you?" she asked Bekah, intentionally not saying Uncle Hugo, seeing as it took Bekah a while to tell Ann about him being her father.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:47 pm

"Yeah, Mom didn't want him to know for a little while after. It was a rumor he had heard and then he demanded mom tell him the truth one day. But he's in my life now, and i'm glad for that." Bekah explained.
Back to top Go down
Ann Granger

Ann Granger

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:49 pm

She smiled at the end of Bekah's story. "I'm glad you're happy. He's always been a great Uncle to me. I love my family, no matter what they do." She added the end mostly to remind herself.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:56 pm

"Yeah. Family's great." Rebekah said, just as their food arrived. She ate her food slowly taking a sip every now and again "So you guys never knew anything about me?" She asked and took a bite that filled her mouth, mostly so she wouldn't say anything else.
Back to top Go down
Ann Granger

Ann Granger

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 7:00 pm

Ann had started to take a bite of her food as Bekah asked. She took her fork away from her mouth to answer, "Honestly, I had no clue about who where until the other day when you came over to my house." Once she finished saying this she took the bite she had been waiting for.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 7:04 pm

"Oh." She said. She already had this feeling that she shouldn't have brought it up. "So anyway, what do you do in your free time?" Rebekah asked.
Back to top Go down
Ann Granger

Ann Granger

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:42 pm

Ann swallowed the bite. "Well obviously, like today, I do a lot of shopping. It helps that some of the family has money. I, also, like to sing, dance around my house when I'm really bored," she smile to herself. "Sometomes I just like to hang aaround my house and just think or read." Ann took another drink of her sprite before continuing. "How about you?" she asked Bekah.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 7:16 pm

"Pretty much the same. I love to paint at random times. I write songs and I also act in some of the shows that are held around here. And of course shopping, it's a like therapy to me." She said and took another bite.
Back to top Go down
Ann Granger

Ann Granger

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 7:20 pm

Ann smiled, "I know what you mean. It makes me feel better sometimes to try clothes on. I like to draw, mainly skeching, more than to paint." Ann took another drink. "I wish I was talented enough to write songs. I love to dance more than to act. I have terrible studdering when I get on the stage." Ann's face started to become faintly red, sh hope Bekah couldn't see it. She bend her head to eat some more of her food.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:00 pm

"I had stage fright until I was about 6. My older half brother got rid of it. I as singing a song and he made me laugh and smile through the entire thing." She said and took a drink of her drink. She pretended not to notice Ann turning red. "I angered both o my parents when I told them would rather be an actress and make very little then be an auror or something that has to deal with magic."She said taking a bite of her salad.
Back to top Go down
Ann Granger

Ann Granger

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:06 pm

Ann swollwed her bite. "Well, I honestly haave no idea what I wanna be when I grow up," Ann smiled, joking about the last bit. "I remember when I was younger a had all these visions of me being a n auror and catching all the bad guys. Now, I have no clue at all."
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:10 pm

"You have visions? That's cool!" Rebekah sid inthe middle of a bite.
Back to top Go down
Ann Granger

Ann Granger

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:24 pm

Ann looked up at Bekah. She didn't really remember saying but there was no taking it back. "Yeah even since I was six I've seen things. It's really cool sometimes but at other times it came be annoying." She took a sip of her drink. "I still remember my irst vision. It was of the twins running throught the house creating some sort of havick as always."
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:32 am

Rebekah smiled "That's cool, I don't have anything like that." she explained and took the last bite of her meal. The waitress came over to fill the girls drinks "Can you get me a chocolate cheesecake please?" She asked the woman and she shook her head rolling her eyes at Rebekah playfully "You always knew how to put away food." She explained as Rebekah giggled and the woman went to go get the cheesecake. "Do you lik cheesecake?" Bekah asked.
Back to top Go down
Ann Granger

Ann Granger

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:18 pm

Ann finished her food right as the waitress came over. She turned to look at Bekah when she asked her a question. "Oh yeah. I think it's one of the best desserts ever," she smiled as she answered her. "So what do you wanna do after here?" She asked Bekah hoping that there great day could continue on.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 7:54 pm

"It really doesn't matter to me, we could do some mroe shopping. I'm not really that picky." Rebekah said with a smile and took a bite from the desert the waitress had brought back for the two of them to enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Ann Granger

Ann Granger

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:41 am

Ann took a bite of the chocolate cheese cake. "Wow, this is great," she said as soonas she took a bite, covering her mouth. "More shopping sounds good to me. Where else shouold we go?" she asked Bekah since she knew the town better than her. She ate more of the cheese cake as she waited for Bekah's reply.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:35 am

"Well there is a Chanel store around the block and there are a few others too." She replied as she finished off her cheesecake and smiled. She took a drink of her water and waited for Ann to finish.
Back to top Go down
Ann Granger

Ann Granger

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:07 pm

Ann sawolled her last bite of the cheese cake. " Oh, I love Chanel," she said as her eyes grew larger. She took a drink of her Sprite to try and calm herself done.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:16 pm

"Me too! It's one of my favorite stores. Although they are extremly pricey, I just have to buy myself a new purse every so often!" Rebekah explained, giggling at the thought of how silly she sounded at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ann Granger

Ann Granger

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:25 pm

Ann couldn't help but laugh along with her, "Yeah, I know exactly what you mean." She sipped the last of her Sprite. "I'm ready to go whenever you are," she smiled at Rebekah.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Potter

Rebekah Potter

School ID

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:41 pm

"Lets head out then." Bekah smiled and paid for her meal, eased on her coat, and gave both the owner and her husband a warm hug. She promised she would be back again within the next week and also promised to take care of herself. Rebekah then lead the way to the chanel store, amused by the floors which were white marble with flecks of glitter embalmed in the stone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Rebekah   Getting to know Rebekah - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting to know Rebekah
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next